Baroque Palace, one of the architectural jewels of Banat accommodates the Art Museum of Timisoara. Baroque Hall dates back to 1754, when Baroque Palace was established as civil government's of Banat residence, for Count Vilana Perlas. Baroque Hall has the role of the festive saloon, specific to the baroque palaces.
For Baroque Hall rehabilitation, a team of restoration experts worked attentively, following the original models (captured in old black and white photographs) and also some preserved drawings that reflected the antique design of the place. The lighting project was implemented by Atas Lighting, using lighting fixtures developed by our team of specialists, in Turkey, in accordance with the requirements of architects.